- First & Second Day: Arrival to New Delhi, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, overnight.
- Third Day: Breakfast, full day excursion to Agra, visit the spectacular Taj Mahal, the seventh wonder of the world and built by Shahjahan as a memorial to his wife Mumtaz Mahal. After the Taj Mahal, you will have lunch at a local restaurant, then continue to Agra Fort, return to to hotel, overnight.
- Fourth Day: Breakfast, transfer to Delhi airport, departure to Mumbai, arrival to Mumbai airport, meet & assist, transfer hotel, free time to relax, overnight.
- Fifth Day: breakfast, half day tour in Mumbai city, visit The Gateway of India, Mani Bhawan or the Ghandi memorial, Prince of Wales Museum, Marine Drive and Juh, The Hanging Garden and the Kamla Nehru, return to hotel, overnight.
- Sixth Day: Breakfast, half day tour the Elephanta Caves, which are characterized by rock temples carved out of the two hills that emerge from the centre of the island, At Elephanta you can see the cave shrine to Lord Shiva, which belongs to the sixth century and a massive three-header sculptor representing Braham the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer, transfer to hotel, overnight.
- Seventh Day: Breakfast, transfer to Mumbai airport, departure to New Delhi.