- First Day: Arrival to Paris Airport, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, overnight.
- Second Day: Breakfast, ideal cruise for visitors wishing to see the main sights of Paris from the River Seine, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Concorde Square, and many more besides, return to hotel, overnight.
- Third Day: Breakfast, tour to Versailles Palace. In the morning a visit to the State Apartments and free time to take a walk around the Palace gardens, then a short city sightseeing tour in an open top deck bus, before enjoying lunch in the park near the Grand Canal, in the afternoon a visit to the Grand and Petit Trianons, then to the park Marie-Antoinette’s Hamlet, return to hotel, overnight.
- Fourth Day: Breakfast, Disney Land tour, full day access to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Parks, where an enchanting kingdom filled with fun, fantasy a world of make-believe characters, shows and attractions, return to hotel, overnight
- Fifth Day: breakfast, guided tour of the Louvre Museum to admire its 3 main works: the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo Da Vinci, free time at the museum, return to hotel, overnight.
- Sixth Day: Breakfast, optional tour, tour to Eiffel Tower, dinner at the restaurant Le 58 in the first floor of the Tower, then a cruise in the boat along the River Seine, while you admire the city known as the ‘City of Lights’, return to hotel, overnight.
- Seventh Day: Breakfast, free time till transfer to airport.